Joining the Texas A&M chapter of the American Medical Student Association (AMSA) is a great way to become involved in the pre-medical student community at Texas A&M University. Because we are a national organization, in order to join our chapter, you must do so at both the National and the Local level.
Joining AMSA National
1. Find the Member center on the AMSA National website.
2. Scroll and Select "Premedical Student"
3. Pay the membership fee; $75 (4 years) or $35 (1 year)
4. After confirming your information, you will be redirected to AMSA's self-service portal.
5. Make sure to record your new AMSA ID number.
Joining AMSA at Texas A&M
1. Go to AMSA's store on Texas A&M's Flywire.
2. Login using your Texas A&M log in information.
3. Select your Dues:
1 Semester - $25
1 Year (2 Semesters) - $45
2 Years (4 Semesters) - $60
4. Fill out all required forms and keep a record of your receipt to receive your AMSA member shirt
Dues Deadline: Feb. 15th @ 11:59 PM
Need more help?